Woolsery Chapel in Chapel street was built in 1857 but although refurbished 1993 still retains the original oak panelling around the pulpit.
A formal Covenant links the Chapel and the Church - a "Covenant Candle" is used when joint services are held in both the church and the chapel. The candle has two colours intertwined to represent the two congregations worshipping together.
The Chapel is small and friendly and all are welcome.
Contact Norman and Barbara on 01237 431400 for further information