Devon County Council - Highways

Do you need to report a problem direct to Highways?

You can now report on any of the items below:

Potholes                                                                                                                  If Yes, click here

Flooding & blocked drains                                                                                                    

Street lighting

Hazardous or fallen trees

Overgrown vegetation

Trip hazard

Broken manhole cover

Grit Bin

Public rights of way

Debris or obstruction


Defective road markings or signs


Traffic lights

Fences and barriers

Lit signs and bollards


© Woolsery Parish Council. Created by Kieren Spittles